Learn how to optimize machine tool performance in PMTS 2019 booth # 1053
To realize the greatest productivity and profits from your precision machining you need to optimize your entire process from loading bar stock to unloading finished parts. This requires both advanced CNC machine technologies and the peripheral equipment that allows your machines to operate at peak efficiency.
At PMTS 2019 you’ll see the latest innovations in turning machine peripherals from LNS – the only company that designs, builds, installs and supports every product they sell, worldwide.
On display in PMTS 2019 booth # 1053
- GT 112-E automatic magazine bar feeder that reliably loads small diameter, 12 foot bar stock from 0.8 mm to 11 mm (12.7 mm with bar preparation) with 2-minute or less changeovers
- GT 326-E automatic magazine bar feeder for 12 foot long bar stock with diameters from 3 mm to 20 mm (26 mm with bar prep)
- Express 332 S2 automatic magazine bar feeder that loads 12 foot bars with diameters from 3 mm to 32 mm (34 mm maximum with bar preparation)
- Quick Load Servo 80 S2 spindle-length automatic bar feeder for bar stock diameters from 6 mm to 80 mm and lengths from 14” to 63” (not to exceed overall spindle length)
- SF compact chip conveyor filters coolant to 50 microns, requires minimal maintenance and takes up less floor space that existing models.
- ChipBLASTER JV-40 high-pressure coolant system for faster speeds and feeds, longer tool life, better chip control and available cyclonic filtration to 2 microns.
- SwissBLASTER high pressure coolant system especially designed for Swiss-style turning machines.
- WS2 300 & WS2 700 oil/coolant mist & smoke collectors that remove oil/coolant mist, smoke and other fine aerosols and particulates for a safer, healthier workplace.
- Custom steady rest-based workholding systems that provide needed support for greater accuracy and machine performance.
You’ll also find expert advice from applications specialists who will listen to your needs and help you find the perfect solution. To learn more, contact your local LNS representative, call 513-528-5674 or email lns-northamerica.com,sales,sales@LNS-northamerica.com.